We're Hiring For the Summer!
You could join our team...
If you are looking for a creative way to spend your summer days? You could join our team and ignite the creative impulse in young hearts and minds of kids in Clarington. This full-time summer position is an great opportunity for you to gain practical and creative experience in a cultural institution.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you are…
• Returning to full time studies at a college or university in fall 2016
• Confident to instruct, motivate and communicate with kids ages 4 – 13
• Capable of adapting programming to support a variety of learning styles
• Experienced working with both children and youth
• Able to lead and work in a group teaching environment
• A creative problem-solver who can think on your feet
• Highly organized and efficient
• First Aid & CPR trained (an asset) A couple important details…
• We’ll need your commitment to the full employment term awarded.
(Sorry, no summer holidays.)
• You must supply a clean criminal reference check
Start Date: June 5, 2017
Finish Date: September 1, 2017 (13 weeks)
Type: Full time (summer)
Application Deadline: May 19, 2017
Email your resume to:
Dionne Powlenzuk- Programming and Operations Associate
The Visual Arts Centre of Clarington
The Visual Arts Centre of Clarington is an equal opportunity employer. Acknowledging that we are not a fully accessible building, we attempt to be as inclusive as we can in our hiring process. If you have any questions regarding our hiring process, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.